A Sparkly New Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sparkle cupcakes
Photo credit: PimImg

Welcome to the new blog!

A great big thank you to my sweet, wonderful friend Pepper who designed our beautiful blog.

In thinking of what to title the blog, I got lots of great, fun, awesome ideas but this one hit me as being perfect for us! If you don't know me, I'm a bit of a choco-holic (a bit may be under-exaggerating slightly). I once wanted chocolate so badly, after searching my whole house I found an old M&M behind our TV, wiped it off and ate it.

Thank you to each of you who have already joined our puzzle campagin, we feel so lucky! If you still want to join check out the campaign page on this blog.

We hope you will enjoy going on this journey with us, we're taking you through it all, so put your seatbelt on, hold on tight cause here we go!

{heart},
Deja
Chocolate Bar the says Thank You in Braille

No comments:

Post a Comment