Feelin' the Love in February

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Chocolate Valentines Day cupcakes.
Photo credit: pimimg
I keep having this re-ocurring dream about Lucas and I having a baby boy! I can't help but feel so strongly there is a little man, or lady (but I'm pretty sure it's a little dude) waiting for us to be their mom and dad! It makes me smile to know this is possible and also a little impatient waiting for the day we get to meet.

February was truly a month filled with so much love for Lucas and I and our journey to baby! 
I can't even begin to tell you how lucky and blessed we feel these days. Thanks again to everyone who make our boutique such a huge success. I will be posting all the vendors, ASAP.  I will give you are current total for February here in just a bit! 
Also, thank you to EVERYONE who continues to donate...
 THANK YOU!

Are you ready for the big February reveal? Drum roll please...

Since January 1, 2014 we have put into place 294 Puzzle Pieces
and have raised: $5,879 of our $20,000 goal.
We are over a quarter of the way, how amazing is that!?!

Please consider passing along our story, share it wide not only for donations but for the hope that someone may be touched by our story who is experiencing infertility themselves. 

Here are the ways one can donate:
1. Our PayPal Account, just visit this link
2. At any Chase bank. Just deposit a check or money order under Deja Powell or Lucas Atkinson into the Savings Account ending in  9850.
3. Mail a check to us, email me at deja.powell@gmail.com for our address. 
4. Make a donation at the Dance Biz studio in Utah located at
2724 South 3600 West, West Valley City, Utah

A quick shout out to my sweet husband who has been married to me for three years now and puts up with craziness on a regular basis. He is the perfect match for me, no doubt about it. 
I love you Lucas!

Also, follow our story on Facebook.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment