Our LUCKY Day!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

St-Patricks-Day-Rainbow-Cupcakes-with-Sour-Powers-101-590x885
Find this delicious cupcake here.




Well folks, I have 10 folicles on my left ovary, and 6 on my right--and on today's ultrasound, THEY'RE HUGE. This means it's GO TIME!


Tuesday morning I go in for egg retrieval. This has been a coveted day for me for over a year now (even longer because I've only been able to produce eggs once).

So Tuesday, St. Patty's Day is 
OUR LUCKY DAY!

I got quite emotional in the doc's office this morning when she told me it was "time to go". I can't belief it's finally here.

This means implantation with me 7 days after (approx. around March 24th) and we will take a pregnancy test on APRIL 1st. I've already informed A.M. (our awesome nurse) that she'll get punched in the face if she tries to pull any April fool's jokes that day.

So here we are folks-the days I've been longing for. I could NOT be more excited today--it's an emotional moment for both Lucas and I both.

This journey has been long and hard and this just feels like such a momentous moment for us--we are thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment